Hey! Here are the some Frequently Asked Questions about the Ranch
1. Are you are real Ranch? Yes! We have over 600 acres of grasslands and a small private spring fed lake. We have 50 horses, over 100 cows, 5 donkeys, 7 miniature shetland ponies, chickens and a small garden. We have bass fishing and many species of birds that live here.
2. What kind of shoes should I wear to an event? The inside barns are concrete and air-conditioned, but the outside area is a mix of gravel, dirt roads, and grass. Flats or thick heels are preferred for women to walk around outside.
3. Are the wedding ceremonies outside? Usually the wedding ceremonies are outside so please bring a jacket if it is cooler weather.
4. Are there restrooms onsite? Yes, we have multiple restrooms (no they are not port-a-pottys) 5. What about rain? We have an air-conditioned barn and most events are moved inside if raining. We do have umbrellas onsite also.
6. Is there handicap parking? Yes, we have handicap parking. Please ask on of our attendants onsite to assist.
7. Is alcohol permitted onsite? Yes, alcohol is permitted with an approved licensed and insured bartender. The family members can not drop off the alcohol until the bartender is onsite that day.
8. Can family DIY catering? Yes, family can DIY. There is a $250 kitchen fee and then a $100 trash fee. This still allows clients to save $$$$ on food and beverage.
9. Can you DIY flowers? Yes, you can. There are no restrictions
10. Can you DIY DJ? Yes, there are no restrictions
11. Do you have parking lots? Yes, we have 2 parking lots. One for each barn. They are separate.
12. Do you have parking lights for nighttime? Yes we do. And we have other outside lighting.
13. Is smoking allowed? Yes, in designated areas.
14. Can you leave items overnight? No, our rentals are day rentals. The items must be removed that night (unless arrangements are made at an extra cost).
15. Do you have rental houses on the ranch? NO, they are not on the ranch, they are next door in the same neighborhood. Different entrances.
16. Do you have ice onsite? No we do not at this time.
17. Do you have potable water? NO we do not at this time. Caterers and Bartenders must bring in water.
18. Do you have wifi in the barns? NO, not at this time. Most vendors can access with a hotspot or cell plans like verizon.
19. Are you open on Sundays? No, not at this time. The ranch is closed on Sundays.
20. When do you do tours? We do tours Mondays- Saturdays by appointment only. Please email us to schedule one.
21. Do you host birthday parties and corporate events? Yes! Please call and ask about our special pricing.
22. How far are you from Orlando and Tampa? We are about 1.5 hours from both.
23. Is there a grocery store near? Yes! There is a Publix 1 mile from the venue. Lots of restaurants too. 24. Do we have golf carts onsite? No, you must walk from the parking lot to the venue. The walk is short - 200 feet.
25. Can brides spend less than $10,000 total for this venue (includes all vendors)? Yes, we have had bride successfully do this with... please ask about a budget consultation!!
Looking forward to meeting with you and working with you for your special event!!!